Made by Marion

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First flower

This was the first flower I ever made and it hangs in the lounge room. I didn't realise how dominant it was until yesterday as I sit under it to watch TV but it has dictated the colours in the room and is the first thing you see as you come in the front door.
At the time I made it I thought it was great but now I see the design faults and the distracting bend in the background, but it is so big I'll probably leave it there for a while.
I'm going to publish some more flowers so that you can see the progression in my work.
I think flowers are one of my motifs.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 am, Blogger Terri said...

I really like this one and actually I don't mind the bend in the background. Looking forward to seeing more. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home